Friday, December 18, 2009

Time to vote...again

I know, this is getting tiresome, but I've made Round 3 of the NHL Blog-off over at thenhlarena.com. It's now down to the top five and three of us will make it to Round 4, which I hope is the final round of the competition, or pageant, or whatever it is.

My competition is pretty elite, with All Habs, Dennis Kane, Four Habs Fans, and The H Does Not Stand For Habs representing the upper crust of the Habs blogosphere. I'm pretty honoured to be in such a company, and I encourage any of you who haven't read those blogs to check them out because they are truly remarkable.

That being said, I'd appreciate it if you voted for me here, even if you like those blogs better than mine. Right now it's a dog fight, with six votes separating all five blogs. I'm in second with 13 votes, three back of Dennis. I'm still holding out hope that I'll win a new toaster oven or ice cream machine if I come out on top of this thing, but I'm starting to think that's a pipe dream.

I'll be back a little later tonight with my thoughts on the Markov Miracle and what it means to the Habs, but for now, get out there and vote.

No comments: