Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tune in to Daily Hab-it radio tonight

Just a quick message to tell you guys I will be hosting the Habs post-game show on the Team 990 tonight after the game in Tampa, starting at around 9:30 p.m. You can listen online at www.team990.com.

I'll also be on the air with Dave McGimpsey for my regular show "Hump Night" starting at midnight, though I doubt we'll have too much Habs talk there.

The reason I'm doing the post-game show is that the regular host, Tony Marinaro, has been called to do some TV work following his revelation today of a supposed spat between Andrei Markov and Carey Price in the dressing room following that overtime loss to the Blues last week. Marinaro says Markov questioned Price's commitment, and told him to stay home if he doesn't care.

I'm pretty ambivalent to the rumour simply because stuff like that happens all the time behind closed doors, we just don't find out about it. This time, we did. So what?

Price will get a chance to prove he cares tonight, and unlike a lot of people I support Jacques Martin's decision to start him here. Just so long as he comes back with Jaroslav Halak for at least eight of the nine remaining games before the Olympic break.

3 comments:

Andy J Smith illustration said...

congrats --- have fun with it!

Ted said...

I knew I liked Markov. Come on - admit it. He said what we all thought.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what's going on in Halak's brain right now. It must be so damn frustrating for him.